As a designer, Sam always enjoy working with people who make beautiful things, and share her love of form, function and materials. So it’s been a real pleasure for her to create a new brand identity and responsive website for Surrey Ceramics.
– Stong and cohesive branding across both companies
– Professional stylist, photography and art direction
– A bespoke site that allowed clients to view the products
– Increased exposure and enquiries from celebrity chefs, restaurants and retailers from
Wagamama, M&S, Ottolenghi, Carluccio and John Lewis to name a few
– Decision to overhaul the shop which was tired and out of date based on the success of the new brand